Seven Tips to Help You Win in a Real Casino
Everyone dreams about winning big in a real casino. When you step up to any casino table/game, you should know that the odds favor the house and are against your winning. However, a few tips can increase your chances of winning.
1. Play in short increments. The longer you play any game, the more likely you are to lose to the house. It’s recommended to play 20-30 minutes at a time. If you win big early on, walk away with that money in your pocket.
2. There is a basic strategy in every game. Before you play any game, first learn the game’s strategy. By playing basic strategy in any game, you will significantly minimize the house edge against you.
3. Walk in the casino with only the amount of money you are willing to gamble (and lose) at that time. If you lose it, DON’T go to an ATM. First, you will have to pay high fees. Second, you will most likely head back to the table with vengeance in mind, which will lead you to making bad decisions and losing that money as well.
5. Don’t play house games. Avoid the games that heavily favor the house. House games will have big jackpots near them, along with loud music, flashing lights, and attractive women, all designed to catch your attention and tempt you to play these games. Sidestep these games, and you will avoid big losses.
6. Don’t be afraid to ask the dealer for help. It’s a common misconception that dealers are always on the house’s side. If a player wins, it’s a common practice to tip the dealer. But if players are losing, the dealer doesn’t make any tips. If you ask a dealer for advice, he/she will almost always give you the best play at the current time.
7. Always check the table rules and limits. Some games play with different rules depending on the casino. Always look for the rules that favor players. For example, if you are playing Blackjack, that Blackjack may pay 6:5, but next door it pays 3:2. Consider going next door to get that higher payout.
Again, and this cannot be said enough, gambling is just that, gambling. There is no guaranteed way to win in a real casino; otherwise everyone would be doing it. You can follow all the tips listed above and still lose! Just be smart and responsible when gambling. Good luck, and may the gambling gods shine down on you.